[webkit-efl] HEADS-UP: webkit-efl to require cairo 1.10

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubo at profusion.mobi
Fri Sep 16 06:40:26 PDT 2011

Ryuan Choi <ryuan.choi at samsung.com> writes:

>>   * You can experiment with the FindPackageHandleStandardArgs module
>> (which also offers other benefits) to avoid writing the version
>> message manually. A simple example can be found in [1].
>>
>>  [1] https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdelibs/repository/revisions/master/entry/cmake/modules/FindLCMS.cmake
>
> I agree.
> But I can't use FindPackageHandleStandardArgs for version error.( I
> can't open above url. So I referenced FindXXX.cmake in
> cmake-2.8/Modules/ )

Hmm, it looks like the version checking code was added in CMake 2.8.3...

> IMO, libfind_pkg_check_modules should be smarter.

Actually, it does not even need to exist. It's just a wrapper around the
different pkg-config calls present in CMake <= 2.4 and CMake >=
2.6. Since we already require CMake 2.8, that macro is just saving us
from calling find_package(PkgConfig) manually.