[webkit-efl] HEADS-UP: webkit-efl to require cairo 1.10

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubo at profusion.mobi
Thu Sep 15 18:05:05 PDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 9:28 PM, Ryuan Choi <ryuan.choi at samsung.com> wrote:
>> Actually, I'm not sure there's going to be someone here to commit this
> tomorrow, but this is going to happen no sooner than the beginning of
> next week.
>
> I prepared patch.
> I'll create bug within today after internal review.

WRT the changes in FindCairo.cmake:

  * The libfind_pkg_check_modules macro only accepts 2 parameters.
  * You can experiment with the FindPackageHandleStandardArgs module
(which also offers other benefits) to avoid writing the version
message manually. A simple example can be found in [1].

[1] https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdelibs/repository/revisions/master/entry/cmake/modules/FindLCMS.cmake

--
Raphael Kubo da Costa
ProFUSION embedded systems