[webkit-efl] Coding style issue in EFL port

Gyuyoung Kim gyuyoung.kim at samsung.com
Thu Sep 15 18:01:49 PDT 2011

>> History is important , but I am sure the benefit EFL would get by not
scare reviewers with a very
>> different coding style is bigger in this case.

If you think so, I will file bugs for this issue. And also, I think it is
better to file a meta bug, which maintains issues listed.

Hello Kubo, do you agree with my suggestion ?

>> That would be it, iirc. Some of them are very straightforward to fix, so
I would start with those right away, and getting the
>> pending review patches rebased. Also keep doing informal review on your
patches as you are atm. When it is ready for
>> prime time review, speak up, get someone on IRC, and voala.

Yes, I agree with your advice. We need to solve this issue ASAP. Then, the
pending patches also should follow this rule. They may need to be rebased.

- Gyuyoung