[webkit-efl] websocket support

Dong-Gwan Kim donggwan.kim at samsung.com
Wed Aug 17 01:07:17 PDT 2011

For now, webkit-efl supports web socket feature but that is not enabled.
All the implementation is already done on Source/WebCore/websocket/

If you want to test it, then you just enable WEB_SOCKET feature by modifing Source/cmake/OptionsEfl.cmake like below
WEBKIT_FEATURE(ENABLE_WEB_SOCKETS "Enable web sockets" DEFAULT ON)

And you could use Demos tab of http://jwebsocket.org/ for testing.

I've already tested web socket feature with webkit-efl port, it works well.

Best regards.
Donggwan