[webkit-dev] Deprecate webkit_web_page_get_main_frame?

Alex Christensen achristensen at apple.com
Tue Jul 23 11:51:36 PDT 2024

We definitely have a lot of work to do, but the plan is to make UI process driven replacements for all uses of the injected bundle.  It’s a large problem without a currently completely known solution, but we’re working on it and welcome collaboration from people working on webkit-based browsers on other platforms.  I’m pushing to deprecate things to discourage further adoption of things we are planning to remove, even before we have a complete replacement plan.