[webkit-dev] Deprecate webkit_web_page_get_main_frame?

Alex Christensen achristensen at apple.com
Fri Jul 12 15:19:49 PDT 2024

In https://github.com/WebKit/WebKit/pull/30763 I’m deprecating injected bundle frame access interfaces as part of the site isolation development.  Would glib API maintainers be willing to deprecate webkit_web_page_get_main_frame to discourage its adoption and indicate plans to remove it at some point in the future?  I’ve kept the functionality for now because we are still moving off it, but at some point that will be complete and it would be nice to remove bundle frame access together.