[webkit-dev] Approving / Rejects PRs on GitHub when not a reviewer?

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at redhat.com
Tue Nov 28 13:58:55 PST 2023

On Tue, Nov 28 2023 at 01:23:12 PM -0800, Chris Dumez via webkit-dev
<webkit-dev at lists.webkit.org> wrote:
> I’m on board if it also cancels PR rejections from non-reviewers,
> not just approvals. I don’t see how approvals differ from
> rejections.

Sure. It doesn't really matter whether rejections are canceled or not,
because the important part of the rejection is the comments that were
added, not the rejection status itself. A rejection from a non-reviewer
is not effective anyway, so it's fine to have a bot clarify that.

Michael