[webkit-dev] git-webkit pr now supports --no-ews / --ews flags

Aakash Jain aakash_jain at apple.com
Thu Jan 26 11:36:35 PST 2023

Hi Everyone,

git-webkit pr now supports --no-ews / --ews flags (as of 259115 at main). This is similar to --no-ews flag we had in webkit-patch.  You can also manually add skip-ews label on any PR when you don't need EWS to run anymore on it. --no-ews flag will also automatically add the skip-ews label on the corresponding GitHub PR.

Please feel free to use skip-ews GitHub label or --no-ews flag in git-webkit pr, when you don't need to run EWS for any reason (e.g.: PR failed a critical EWS indicating need for new iteration, and you don't need to run rest of the EWSes on that commit).

If you notice any issues, please let me know or file bugs (and assign to me).

Thanks
Aakash