[webkit-dev] webkit-unassigned

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Mon Dec 18 13:16:21 PST 2023

> 18 дек. 2023 г., в 1:11 PM, Michael Catanzaro via webkit-dev <webkit-dev at lists.webkit.org> написал(а):
>
> On Mon, Dec 18 2023 at 06:07:48 PM +00:00:00, Alexey Proskuryakov via webkit-dev <webkit-dev at lists.webkit.org> wrote:
>> I'm still inclined to break the scenario of watching webkit-unassigned. What do others think?
>
> I don't think there's any need to disable the ability to watch the Bugzilla account? It shouldn't give anybody access to anything they don't already have permission to see, so what's the point?

Same thing - limiting the ability to trivially watch for security bugs that are initially filed in a wrong component, or accidental comments that expose something and need to be hidden.

The alternative would be to periodically verify who is watching the account, which I don't think is practical.

- Alexey