[webkit-dev] Removal of trailing whitespace

Mathias Bynens mathias at chromium.org
Thu Apr 13 00:43:38 PDT 2023

(not a stakeholder; just curious)

Does it help that Git supports the `-w` / `--ignore-all-space` flag to
ignore whitespace changes? It works with `git diff`, `git blame`, etc.

GitHub also supports it — compare e.g.

https://github.com/WebKit/WebKit/commit/2ca55a3e19df60127dec09f3af22e4d3ab2943ec
vs.
https://github.com/WebKit/WebKit/commit/2ca55a3e19df60127dec09f3af22e4d3ab2943ec?w=1