[webkit-dev] Removal of trailing whitespace

Fujii Hironori fujii.hironori at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 19:24:03 PDT 2023

I checked the clang-format result of WTF.
$ find Source/WTF -name '*.h' -o -name '*.cpp' -exec clang-format -i '{}'
';'
Although it doesn't comply with the current WebKit style, it looks good
enough to me.
By adopting clang-format for the project, we can forget most parts of
WebKit style guidelines.
It can reduce the memory footprint for WebKit contributors.

However, inline asm are formatted badly, we should disable it for them.
// clang-format off
(..)
// clang-format on