[webkit-dev] Deployment of new EWS Non-Unified builder

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Wed Sep 7 17:05:40 PDT 2022

I can't speak for everyone, but the reason why I haven't been responding was that the discussion went in circles, and didn't address the concerns raised.

There is new evidence showing that maintaining the non-unified build is very hard. We knew that from the start, which is why the plan was to not maintain it. Seems like this newly posted evidence only reinforces the decision.

- Alexey