[webkit-dev] Proposal: Immediate Deprecation of ChangeLogs

Geoffrey Garen ggaren at apple.com
Tue May 10 14:46:36 PDT 2022

Do I undertand correctly that the proposal here is

	(a) Immediately Deprecate ChangeLogs

	(b) Immediately end support for posting patches from Subversion checkouts?

If so, do you know how many regular WebKit contributors still post patches from Subversion checkouts, and, if that number is not zero, what their schedule is for migrating to git, and whether they need anything from our tools engineers to make that migration smooth?

Seems… problematically forward-looking… to propose immediate migration without that data.

Thanks,
Geoff