[webkit-dev] WebKit is now on GitHub

Alex Christensen achristensen at apple.com
Mon Jun 27 14:57:37 PDT 2022

It may be worth considering doing one more commit with a message explaining that we moved the repository.  I often find old repositories places without knowing where all the newest things are, and sometimes they have a last git commit pointing to the new repository location and I find that quite helpful.  That may cause tooling problems and it has been quite well communicated that we are moving to GitHub, so there are also reasons not to.