[webkit-dev] Proposed changes to Bugzilla 'Resolution' categories

Sam Sneddon gsnedders at apple.com
Thu Feb 10 13:08:01 PST 2022

Note we do have documentation of what they mean at https://webkit.org/bug-life-cycle/ <https://webkit.org/bug-life-cycle/>, though this already appears to be incomplete (e.g., we have "CONFIGURATION CHANGED”, which I don’t know how people are meant to know what that means… what configuration?).

/Sam