[webkit-dev] How to set up Intellisense-ish code completion/suggestions for editing WebKit sources on macOS?

Chris Dumez cdumez at apple.com
Thu Nov 11 08:45:32 PST 2021

The code completion is excellent with Qt Creator.

You can import the WebKit project like so:
New Project > Import existing project > Choose the WebKit folder > click import button

Once imported, no need to fiddle with any settings, it just works (after an initial project scan that may take a couple of minutes).

--
 Chris Dumez