[webkit-dev] New EWS Non-Unified builder

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at gnome.org
Tue May 4 07:04:31 PDT 2021

On Mon, May 3 2021 at 12:21:57 PM -0700, Sam Weinig via webkit-dev
<webkit-dev at lists.webkit.org> wrote:
> So, does anyone have any recent measurements of clean build times
> with and without unified sources enabled? If so, what is the current
> delta?

That would be painful to check, because you would first have to fix all
the current non-unified build failures. If somebody wants to spend all
day chasing the current round of build failures, I would be interested
to see the measurements....