[webkit-dev] WebKit SVN tree clousures (April 2021)

Ling Ho lingho at apple.com
Fri Mar 26 17:19:46 PDT 2021

Hello WebKit,

One of the infrastruture maintenance works that was planned for early
March has been rescheduled for the weekend starting April 2nd.
Our critical continuous integration services (EWS, post-commit bots,
etc.) will be unavailable during:

*Begin*: Friday, April 2nd, 2021. 5pm (PDT)
*End*: Monday, April 5th, 2021. No later than 6pm (PDT)

To avoid accumulating difficult to diagnose regressions during this
lengthy outage, *WebKit SVN tree will be closed*.

I will send out email if there is any change to the schedule.

Please contact us at admin at webkit.org if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Ling Ho