[webkit-dev] Request for position on Import Conditions

Daniel Clark daniec at microsoft.com
Tue Mar 9 15:29:23 PST 2021

Hi WebKit-dev,

Import assertions and JSON modules were reviewed in the WebKit Slack at https://webkit.slack.com/archives/CTY7Z24RZ/p1599076278003200a last September, but I can't find an official position posted anywhere.  Would it be possible to have a position stated here, so I have something to link to that doesn't require logging into the Slack?

I was thinking that I had also received a reply on this old thread but I must have misremembered.

Thanks!
Dan Clark