[webkit-dev] WebKit Objective-C++ style, pointer and reference placement

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at gnome.org
Tue Dec 21 09:20:47 PST 2021

On Tue, Dec 21 2021 at 02:08:42 PM +0200, Kimmo Kinnunen via webkit-dev
<webkit-dev at lists.webkit.org> wrote:
> * All C and Objective-C code should be formatted with rules
> consistent to the C++ rules

Unfortunately all of the WPE/GTK C code intentionally uses a space
between the type and the asterisk * (for example,
WebKit/Tools/MiniBrowser/gtk/BrowserWindow.c). I guess we could just
omit all these files from style checker, or reformat them all, but it's
going to be annoying to change either way.

Michael