[webkit-dev] 2020 WebKit Contributors Meeting - Save the Date

Jonathan Davis jond at apple.com
Thu Sep 24 15:42:53 PDT 2020

Hello WebKit Contributors,

You are invited to participate in a virtual WebKit Contributors Meeting hosted online via WebEx on Monday, November 16th from 8 AM to around noon Pacific and Tuesday, November 17th from 1 PM to around 6 PM Pacific.

To attend you must be an active contributor to the WebKit open-source project. The meeting will be free of charge, and registration will open soon.

The event will feature presentation-led discussions of 10-40 minutes long, followed by queue-moderated discussion. If you have a topic to present for discussion, please email me, or message me on WebKit Slack.

Feel free to reach out to me with ideas or questions on this year’s online event.

Thank you,
Jon Davis