[webkit-dev] Requesting a position on Document Policy

Ian Clelland iclelland at chromium.org
Tue Sep 22 12:28:42 PDT 2020

Pinging this thread again, since the TAG has asked about multi-vendor
interest  <https://github.com/w3ctag/design-reviews/issues/408>as well
recently.

Since I sent the original email, there has also been some discussion within
the WebAppSec W3C working group about using Document Policy to deprecate
security-negative features on the web platform; +John Wilander
<wilander at apple.com> who may have additional thoughts on the utility of
this API from that angle.