[webkit-dev] Problems with code review tool

Ken Russell kbr at google.com
Mon Sep 21 14:26:01 PDT 2020

Hi,

Often when I publish code reviews on bugs.webkit.org, my browser tab gets
stuck waiting for ews.webkit.org. Reloading the bug shows my comments, but
because the submission doesn't complete, the review comments are still
treated as pending by the tool, so publishing again causes duplicates.

Has anyone else run into this?

(My browser is Chrome on macOS.)

Thanks,

-Ken

--
I support flexible work schedules, and I’m sending this email now because
it is within the hours I’m working today.  Please do not feel obliged to