[webkit-dev] WebKit Transition to Git

Yusuke Suzuki ysuzuki at apple.com
Mon Oct 5 13:38:11 PDT 2020

I think security component is special in terms of how to handle it already (e.g. not posting a test with the patch etc.)
To me, handling non-security issues in GitHub and security issues in Bugzilla is OK.
By nature, security issues are not open. Since one of our motivation of moving to GitHub is openness for feedback collection, security issue in Bugzilla does not matter for this motivation.
Ideally, handling both in GitHub is better. But to me, rather than continuing using Bugzilla, using GitHub for non security issues sounds improvement.

-Yusuke