[webkit-dev] Reminder: include everything that you use in implementation files

Adrian Perez de Castro aperez at igalia.com
Thu Nov 12 04:16:06 PST 2020

Hello Peng,

On Wed, 11 Nov 2020 12:05:18 -0800 "Peng (WebKit) Liu via webkit-dev" <webkit-dev at lists.webkit.org> wrote:

> Any way/option to turn off the unified build completely or partially in a
> local build? That would be very helpful for a developer to locally verify
> that header files are included correctly in a patch. Thanks!

You can use “build-webkit --no-unified-builds” to disable them; though I am
unsure if this will work for the Mac/iOS ports… It surely works with the
ports that use CMake (WPE, GTK, JSCOnly), and when using CMake you can also
use “cmake -DENABLE_UNIFIED_BUILDS=OFF” if you would rather configure and
build manually.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
—Adrián