[webkit-dev] Plugin process

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at apple.com
Sun Jul 19 15:49:37 PDT 2020

We haven’t removed it from Apple builds yet, because we think there are still some WebKit clients that use them. I.e., WebKit framework users on the platform that are not Safari or one of the other web browsers.

We should take another look, because it would be great to get rid of it completely.

Thanks,

-Brent