[webkit-dev] WebKit SVN Tree clousure (Dec 23, 2020 - Jan 5, 2021)

Ling Ho lingho at apple.com
Thu Dec 10 16:28:15 PST 2020

Hello WebKit,

Some of our critical continuous integration services will be unavailable
due to planned underlying infrastructure maintenance.

Most EWS and post-commit bots will be down, so we will be closing the
WebKit SVN tree to avoid accumulating difficult to diagnose regressions
during this lengthy outage.

The planned closure of the tree will begin at *5 pm (PST) on Wednesday,
Dec 23rd, 2020* until no later than *6 pm (PST) on Tuesday, Jan 5th**, 2021.

*Please email admin at webkit.org if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Ling Ho