[webkit-dev] 回复:Re: Request for position on content-visibility

huangjl_yc at sina.com huangjl_yc at sina.com
Sat Aug 15 00:44:48 PDT 2020

hello webkit-devI am a newcomer to webkit。 And I had followed to download a copy of source code as https://webkit.org/webkit-on-windows/  and  made a build of vs 2019、and then compiled the source code and got a executable file(minibrowser.exe)、but got a error (minibrowserlib.dll is not a valid win32 application) while running minibrowser.exe.With Tool depends I found that minibrowserlib.dll lacked  more than 100 dll files whose name beginning with api-ms-win-core or  API-MS-WIN-SHCORE or EXT-MS-WIN。
The things I had done are as the follow:1、install vs 2019 community edition2、install ActiveState Perl3、install ActiveState Python4、install Ruby5、install Bison6、install Gperf7、install Flex8、install CMake9、install Git10、install safari11、git clone git://git.webkit.org/WebKit.git12、perl update-webkit13、perl build-webkit --debug --no-ninja    //I had comment the code related to check whether local code is the latest 14、compile the source with vs 2019
My computer enviroments is as follow:1、win102、windows sdk 10.0.19041.13、visual studio 2019 component related C++
Can anyone give me some advice ? Thanks a lot。