[webkit-dev] EWS now parses error logs in case of build failure

Aakash Jain aakash_jain at apple.com
Tue Aug 11 15:39:29 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

I have added the ability to parse error logs in EWS for Windows and WinCairo as well (in https://trac.webkit.org/r265391).

It seems to be working fine. For example, in https://ews-build.webkit.org/#/builders/10/builds/33343, in step #8 WebKit failed to compile. Now, the 'errors' log is also present, containing only 1 line which is the relevant error. Hopefully this would make it easier to spot the relevant errors from large logs.

Please let me know if you notice any issue or have any feedback..

Thanks
Aakash