[webkit-dev] ios-wk2 EWS in a bad state because of flaky tests

Aakash Jain aakash_jain at apple.com
Fri Sep 27 18:21:44 PDT 2019

Hi All,

Last week we updated the iOS bots from iOS 12 to iOS 13. Since then we have been noticing a lot of flaky tests. Because of that ios-wk2 queue has been in a bad state. Most of the time, it is unable to determine if the test failures were introduced by the patch or were pre-existing, and so it keep re-testing the patch. Because of this various patches keep waiting for long time.

Me and few bot watchers are looking into these flaky failures, but it might take a while to get the queue back to a good state. Meanwhile, if anyone of you has any recent bugs assigned to you related to flaky tests, it would be nice to prioritize that.

Thanks
Aakash