[webkit-dev] WinCairo EWS

Ross.Kirsling at sony.com Ross.Kirsling at sony.com
Fri Sep 27 10:33:49 PDT 2019

It provides every bit as much useful information as any other EWS bot when it’s not running into that specific issue (`patch` failure). :)

Intermittent or not, it does seem like this is happening with shocking frequency lately. I have no idea what causes it, but I hope we can quickly find a better solution than manually rebooting the bot on a semi-daily basis.

Ross