[webkit-dev] 2019 WebKit Contributors Meeting - Hurry! Registration is Closing!

Jonathan Davis jond at apple.com
Wed Oct 23 16:06:26 PDT 2019

Hello WebKit Contributors,

This is a short reminder that your chance to register to attend the WebKit Contributors Meeting is closing after Friday, October 25th!

Please be sure you’ve registered for the meeting at https://webkit.org/meeting/

The schedule of topics is filling in, but there are still a couple of larger time slots available. If you have a topic you’d like to present for discussion, please send me an email to secure a spot on the schedule.

Note that the longer prepared talks are anywhere between 30-40 minutes leaving time for questions and discussions before the next session. If you have a short topic to present, email me about giving a 5-10 minute lightning talk.

See you next Friday!

Jon Davis