[webkit-dev] Adrian Perez de Castro is now a WebKit reviewer

Adrian Perez de Castro aperez at igalia.com
Thu Oct 17 10:46:43 PDT 2019

Hello WebKittens,

On Mon, 14 Oct 2019 15:17:19 +0200, Carlos Alberto Lopez Perez <clopez at igalia.com> wrote:

> I would like to announce that Adrian Perez de Castro (aperezdc on #webkit)
> is now a WebKit reviewer.
>
> Adrian has several years of experience working with the WebKitGTK and WPE
> WebKit ports. He is the release manager of the WPE port and the main developer
> behind the Cog WPE browser.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Adrian, and send him some patches to review.

Thank you!

I'll be happy to help out with all kinds of reviews. For starters feel free
to ping me for anything related to “GLib ports” (GTK, WPE), the CMake build
machinery, and Linux-related issues [1]. As time goes by I expect to become
more continue getting more confident with other parts of the tree (WebCore,
I am looking at you! :D)

Cheers,
—Adrián

---
[1] On my spare time I have been known to run OpenBSD, so there's that as
    well — it's far from being my daily environment though.