[webkit-dev] [Styling] () for a lambda without arguments (Was Space between [] and () in C++ lambdas)

Alex Christensen achristensen at apple.com
Mon Nov 4 08:05:50 PST 2019

When the lambda is mutable or has a trailing return type, the () is currently required by the C++ grammar, so we can’t say to always omit ().  We could say to always have it, to only have it when necessary, or have no code style guideline.  I think we should always have spaces before and after, though.