[webkit-dev] EWS bots aperez-{wpe, gtk}-gcc6-ews will be offline for some days

Adrian Perez de Castro aperez at igalia.com
Thu Mar 28 10:40:35 PDT 2019

Hi WebKittens,

These two EWS bots which I run on my build machine will be offline for some
days due to an office relocation. The machine will be taken on Monday to its
new location, but it may take a few days more for the bots to come online
depending on how quick the ISP will be in setting up our Internet connection
there.

Luckily, we have EWS bots in other locations, so only two will be down in the
meantime — hopefully the patch queue won't lag too much.  If the queue grows
long, an option is asking someone else from Igalia to spin up a couple of EWS
bots.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

—Adrián