[webkit-dev] What is the status of Network Error Logging and Reporting API?

Konstantin Tokarev annulen at yandex.ru
Sat Jun 8 17:36:55 PDT 2019

04.06.2019, 02:41, "Ryosuke Niwa" <rniwa at webkit.org>:
> I assume you want to use this feature. What are your use cases?

Actually, I was just rambling through web-platform-tests and discovered thing I wasn't aware of,
which seemed to be on standards track but missing in feature status.

However, I think this feature could be useful as a lightweight inspector replacement for embedded
systems which are deployed to clients, when it may not be easy to make a direct connection.

> On Sun, Jun 2, 2019 at 6:16 PM Konstantin Tokarev <annulen at yandex.ru> wrote:
>> They are missing from features.json
>>
>> https://w3c.github.io/network-error-logging/
>> https://www.w3.org/TR/reporting/