[webkit-dev] Lots of spam on Bugzilla

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at igalia.com
Tue Jan 15 13:18:02 PST 2019

On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 11:30 AM, Michael Catanzaro
<mcatanzaro at igalia.com> wrote:
> Wow, I never noticed this. I thought Apple folks were using
> superpowers to obsolete comments!

Hi,

Recently a spammer added me to his Bugzilla user watchlist (Preferences
-> Email Preferences -> User Watching on the bottom left) to follow me
across Bugzilla, and has been manually sending me spam emails. I
suppose it's retaliation for my tagging several Bugzilla comments as
Spam, now that I know how. (I've asked the WebKit admins to ban his
account.) Hopefully I'm just unlucky, but you might want to check the
list of accounts watching you for suspicious accounts!

Michael