[webkit-dev] Experimental features review

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at igalia.com
Thu Feb 14 09:40:06 PST 2019

No strong opinion from me here. I'm not familiar with how Safari's UI
exposes some features but not others. In the GTK/WPE API, the features
are not enumerable and only a few selected features are exposed at all,
so that's not an issue for us.

I do think we have a semantic issue, though, if some features
considered "experimental" are enabled by default. Not sure what the
solution is. (And of course, if we change our experimental features
policy, we'll want to ensure the comment in the WebPreferences.yaml
file is updated.)

Michael