[webkit-dev] Safari Tech Preview 97 available on wpt.fyi

Stephen Mcgruer smcgruer at chromium.org
Mon Dec 30 11:11:51 PST 2019

I am excited to announce that Safari Tech Preview 97 is now available on
wpt.fyi!

Example run:
https://wpt.fyi/results/?label=master&label=experimental&product=chrome&product=firefox&product=safari&aligned

Diff against Safari Tech Preview 96 (not at exactly the same WPT sha, but
close):
https://wpt.fyi/results/?diff&filter=ADC&run_id=383280001&run_id=375460004

Particularly exciting to me (see my tweet[0]) is that Safari Tech Preview
97 shows a *25%* reduction in browser-specific failures versus Safari Tech
Preview 96. The approximate list of fixes is
https://wpt.fyi/results/?q=seq%28status%3Apass%20status%3Apass%20status%3A%21pass%20status%3Apass%29&run_id=394240004&run_id=375480002&run_id=383280001&run_id=375460004.
want to share my wholehearted congratulations with the entire WebKit team
for this awesome step forward in web interoperability!

Looking forward to Safari Tech Preview 98!

[0]: https://twitter.com/stephenmcgruer/status/1211723768747479042