[webkit-dev] PSA: EWS bots aperez-{gtk, wpe}-ews down for the weekend

Adrian Perez de Castro aperez at igalia.com
Mon Aug 19 07:33:07 PDT 2019

Hello,

On Fri, 16 Aug 2019 18:38:03 +0300, Adrian Perez de Castro <aperez at igalia.com> wrote:

> A firmware update has left my build machine unusable, but it looks
> recoverable. I will try to get it back running next Monday when I am
> back at the office (I will need physical access).

After some fiddling, the machine is back online and so are the two EWS bots.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience, though it seems the queues ran fine
with the rest of the builders during the weekend :-)

Regards,
—Adrián

P.S: I have just noticed that “igalia3-gtk-wk2-ews” is down, so I'll take a
look into that one in a moment.