[webkit-dev] Offline Assembler build step always computes hashes even when nothing changes

Filip Pizlo fpizlo at apple.com
Mon Sep 17 10:21:36 PDT 2018

Sorry, I should have asked: does it even rebuild when you change nothing?

That llint step really does depend on most headers in WTF and JSC, so if you change any of them then I would expect a rebuild of that file. It may be that the right solution is to make that step faster and to make it possible to run it in parallel to other steps.

-Filip