[webkit-dev] Huge improvement in Safari results on wpt.fyi

Philip Jägenstedt foolip at chromium.org
Fri Oct 12 08:25:45 PDT 2018

Hi Dean,

On the run of Safari that was used for this report, the infrastructure
test for ahem was actually passing:
https://wpt.fyi/results/infrastructure/assumptions?sha=67152fdecd&product=chrome[stable]&product=edge[stable]&product=firefox[stable]&product=safari[experimental]

Are you sure that Ahem is the explanation for the failures, do you
have a test that you think is actually passing and the wpt.fyi results
are wrong? Clearly, having screenshots would make it easier to
understand a situation like this, and it's something we've discussed a
bit today:
https://github.com/web-platform-tests/wpt.fyi/issues/57