[webkit-dev] why the "WebKitStorageProcess” process missing when midori running?

tugouxp 13824125580 at 163.com
Sat May 26 02:27:40 PDT 2018

Hi folks:

   i porting the webkit to my boards, and also the browser midori and minibrowser can be running normally, but from the pstree ,

i know that the process "WebKitStorageProcess“ are not running, so can you tell me why?

so you can see only WebKitNetWork, WebKitWebProcess and midori process here, where is the storage process?

init-+-WebKitNetworkPr-+-2*[{ReceiveQueue}]
     |                 |-{Storage}
     |                 |-{WebKitNetworkPr}
     |                 |-{background}
     |                 |-{erialBackground}