[webkit-dev] Standard process for exporting new WPT tests?
fwang at igalia.com
Thu May 24 21:27:10 PDT 2018
Thank you everybody for your replies. So summarizing:
* WebKit devs should be able to choose between:
- submitting new WPT tests to the GitHub WPT repo first and then
importing them to the WebKit repo after they are approved.
- OR submitting patches to WebKit Bugzilla first and then exporting
them to the GitHub WPT repo.
* In any case, you should never land a test into the WebKit repo before
the corresponding test has successfully landed into the GitHub WPT repo.
* We now have Tools/Scripts to import and export WPT tests. In
particular the latter script ensures that the previous condition is
I believe a wiki page to explain the process for adding WPT tests to
WebKit should be accessible from
https://trac.webkit.org/wiki#LayoutTests so that with have a centralized
documentation people can refer to.
Maybe this could be the following one but it was last updated three
years ago and does not mention the latest tools/agreements/work-in-progress:
Frédéric Wang - frederic-wang.fr
More information about the webkit-dev