[webkit-dev] how to enable waylandsink on webkit2?

Philippe Normand philn at igalia.com
Fri May 18 02:13:21 PDT 2018

Hi,

Please use the webkitgtk list next time, this is a topic specific to that port…

It is not advised to use a sink different to the one WebKit already uses internally. It should work fine without any change, the internal appsink should negotiate caps for GL texture-based rendering.

Please file a bug, providing GStreamer version and a log file produced with the following command:

$ GST_DEBUG=3,webkit*:6 GST_DEBUG_FILE=gst.log yourfancybrowser

And try WebKitGTK 2.20.x.

Philippe