[webkit-dev] Question about ARMv7 JIT maintenance by Apple

Yusuke SUZUKI utatane.tea at gmail.com
Fri May 4 19:01:46 PDT 2018

Hi WebKittens,

JSC has X86, X86_64, ARM64, ARM, ARMv7, and MIPS JIT architectures.
While X86, X86_64, and ARM64 is maintained by build bots configured by
Apple,
the other architectures are maintained by the community.

Recently, I'm about to adopting capstone disassembler for MIPS and ARM.
And I'm also wondering if ARMv7 can use it instead of our own disassembler.

So my question is, is ARMv7 JIT maintained by Apple right now? Or is it
maintained by the community?
If Apple does not maintain it right now, I would like to drop ARMv7
disassembler and use capstone instead.

Best regards,
Yusuke Suzuki