[webkit-dev] Who uses the SVN nightly source snapshot?

Lucas Forschler lforschler at apple.com
Thu Jan 18 08:55:24 PST 2018

Hello WebKit.

I recently discovered that that SVN nightly snapshot available on https://webkit.org/getting-the-code/ <https://webkit.org/getting-the-code/> was out of date. This issue has been corrected. Moving forward, we are considering deprecating this feature, especially since a full checkout with a modern SVN client is arguably as fast as downloading and extracting.

Please let me know if you use the nightly snapshot, or find it particularly valuable.

Thanks,
Lucas