[webkit-dev] HSTS user tracking

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at apple.com
Fri Jan 5 13:11:50 PST 2018

I’m sorry we haven’t been forthcoming with details. We have wanted to put together a blog post explaining our fix, but have been preoccupied with a number of other security issues.

I will make this my top priority, or at least give a rough overview to the webkit-security folks if we can’t put together a blog-worthy document fast enough.

Thanks,

-Brent