[webkit-dev] WebCorePrefix.h vs. config.h

Alex Christensen achristensen at apple.com
Sat Dec 8 20:20:17 PST 2018

CMake on Mac should not affect the decision here.  I added that as a hack in http://trac.webkit.org/r172346 as part of an experimental project that isn’t being used by anyone.  If we decide to resume CMake on Mac development and that has moved, we will find a better way to solve the same build problem.