[webkit-dev] Lots of spam on Bugzilla

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at igalia.com
Wed Dec 5 09:30:32 PST 2018

On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 10:44 AM, Ross.Kirsling at sony.com wrote:
> You can click Tag and enter "spam". (There's also the "obsolete" tag
> for hiding, say, outdated feedback from the EWS bots. Unfortunately
> tagging is purely by manual entry right now, but it works.)

Wow, I never noticed this. I thought Apple folks were using superpowers
to obsolete comments!

If we add rel="nofollow" then I think we should also respond with
comments warning the spammers that we are using rel="nofollow" and
their spam will not boost their SEO. Maybe that will convince
individual spammers to give us a break.

Michael